Employment: HVAC Installer
Are you a skilled HVAC Installer looking for a better company to grow with? Then 217, Inc. is looking for you!
217, Inc. is a locally owned and operated, service-based HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and sewer company. We are committed to setting a new standard of customer loyalty and providing expert service to the Champaign-Urbana community. We service all major brands and work with homeowners, property management firms, contractors, and businesses of all sizes.
We are currently seeking a skilled and knowledgeable HVAC Installer to join our team of professionals.
HVAC Installer Responsibilities:
• Lead Installation of add on / replacement furnaces, heat pumps, AC units, etc.
• Comfortable working on 2 story roofs
• Motivated to create a quality product
• Help keep accurate and complete records
HVAC Installer Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• High School Diploma or GED
• Successful completion of Trade School
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Ability to follow directions and meet deadlines, reliable, dependable, able to provide great customer service, excellent communication skills
• Awareness of general safety conditions for the industry and willingness to comply
• Ability to lift 70+ pounds
• Knowledge of current HVAC code, regulations, and industry standards
• Mechanical aptitude
• Self-motivated with a desire to learn and continuously improve
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
• Occasional lifting, up to 70 lbs
• Continual standing, walking, bending, stooping
• Frequent climbing on ladders
• Continual use of both hands, grasping of objects
• Working outdoors in varying temperature and weather condition
Qualified candidates must exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. Team work is a high priority and technicians must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed. Candidates must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task. Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will be required to explain technical information to customers in a manner they can understand.
Please note that this is not an entry level position. Previous experience is required, at least 3 + years of experience preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license are required, as well as proper EPA certification. May require heavy lifting. Technician will be required to work extended week-day hours, weekends, and holidays on an as-needed basis. Resume and salary requirements can be submitted via email. Pay rate will be between $20/hr to $30/hr dependent upon experience.
217, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time